THE FUTURE OF APPLE: The road ahead for the tech giant is services, not iPhones
Apple is at a tipping point.
The tech giant's fiscal Q1 2019 represented the first time in more than a decade the company saw declines in both revenue and profit during a holiday season.
Apple's peripheral segments - 'Services' and 'Wearables, Home, and Accessories' - were two bright spots for the company.
And Apple's latest event marked a shift in the company's approach, with a focus on news, games, videos, and other content.
Business Insider Intelligence has outlined the road ahead for the tech giant in The Future of Apple.
To get your copy of this exclusive report absolutely FREE, simply click here.
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn
- India's retail inflation dropped below 7% in July for the first time in four months
- Samsung announces Galaxy Watch5 Series with sleep tracking and IR temperature sensor
- India's exports rose to $36 billion in July; trade deficit almost triples
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend