THE FUTURE OF APPLE: The road ahead for the tech giant is services, not iPhones
Apple is at a tipping point.
The tech giant's fiscal Q1 2019 represented the first time in more than a decade the company saw declines in both revenue and profit during a holiday season.
Apple's peripheral segments - 'Services' and 'Wearables, Home, and Accessories' - were two bright spots for the company.
And Apple's latest event marked a shift in the company's approach, with a focus on news, games, videos, and other content.
Business Insider Intelligence has outlined the road ahead for the tech giant in The Future of Apple.
To get your copy of this exclusive report absolutely FREE, simply click here.
- Exicom Tele-Systems IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger