THE FUTURE OF APPLE: The road ahead for the tech giant is services, not iPhones
Apple is at a tipping point.
The tech giant's fiscal Q1 2019 represented the first time in more than a decade the company saw declines in both revenue and profit during a holiday season.
Apple's peripheral segments - 'Services' and 'Wearables, Home, and Accessories' - were two bright spots for the company.
And Apple's latest event marked a shift in the company's approach, with a focus on news, games, videos, and other content.
Business Insider Intelligence has outlined the road ahead for the tech giant in The Future of Apple.
To get your copy of this exclusive report absolutely FREE, simply click here.
- DGCA slaps ₹10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Vedanta Q3 net profit drops 41% on higher input costs
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’