Times Prime rolls out India’s first AI-driven Omni channel marketing campaign
- AI-driven marketing campaigns will be seen on billboards soon with Times Prime rolling out this campaign.
- The campaign features a variety of AI-generated images that showcase the many benefits of Times Prime membership
- The campaign will also be extended across social media, and other channels.
AdvertisementLifestyle app, Times Prime, has launched its first AI-generated omni-channel campaign for its new tagline, “Mighty Membership.” The campaign is available to all Times Prime members and uses AI to depict the community as larger than life figures. Devised with partner agency BBH India, the campaign will see for the first time ever, AI created images are being extended across billboards, social media, and other channels.
Harshita Singh, Business Head of Times Prime said, "Times Prime : The
The campaign features a variety of AI-generated images that showcase the many benefits of Times Prime membership. Members can enjoy a range of experiences, including subscriptions and benefits across entertainment, lifestyle, news, movie premieres, gourmet dining, and networking events.
On his experience working on the unique campaign, Pankaj Arora, advertising photographer, said, “Harnessing the power of AI to create appealing visual content for ‘Mighty Membership’ campaign has been challenging as well as an absolute delight for me. Times Prime has always been at the forefront of offering its members exceptional experiences, and this will add another feather to its cap.”
The Mighty Membership initiative will encompass an omni-channel approach, including engagement, growth, outdoor, social, and digital channels. The campaign will also feature a master communication change, shifting the tone and style of Times Prime’s messaging to a more targeted format, highlighting the exclusive benefits offered by its top brand partners and the everyday “mighty” experiences they enable.
“This campaign is the first-of-its-kind that leverages AI to generate visually appealing content, and we are thrilled to be creatively associated with it. Times Prime has always pioneered groundbreaking marketing campaigns, and ‘Mighty Membership’ will just take that a notch higher,” said
Disclaimer: Times Prime is part of
Popular on BI
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge