From Will Smith slapping Chris Rock to a scam call center being pranked, here are the top 10 videos of 2022
- YouTube has shared the list of the
top 10 YouTube videosof 2022.
- The list covers several videos, including the
Will Smithincident at the Oscars, a group pranking a scam call center, and more.
- Here are the
top 10YouTube videos of 2022.
AdvertisementThe year is about to end, and the popular video-sharing platform YouTube has shared the list of the top videos of 2022, giving us a look at the year’s top videos.
The list has some of the year’s most popular videos, from a farewell video by popular Minecraft creator
Let’s take a look at the top 10 YouTube videos of 2022.
so long nerds
“so long nerds”, a farewell message by popular Minecraft creator Technoblade, has topped the list. Alex, who was known as Technoblade died due to cancer and left a final message for his fans, which his father read. The video has over 87 million views.
Will Smith at Oscars
The second on the list is an uncensored video of Will Smith slapping
hi, I'm Dream
The third video on the list is hi, I'm Dream. In this, a popular Minecraft creator, Dream, finally revealed his face to his fans. The video was uploaded in October and already has over 47 million views.
Pepsi SB LVI Halftime Show
The fourth video on the list is the Pepsi SB LVI Halftime Show. It includes performances from Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige,
I Built Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory!
The fifth video on the list is MrBeast’s “I Built Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory!” video. In this video, 10 challengers competed against each other to win the chocolate factory. Ultimately, the winner agreed to exchange the factory for half a million dollars. It currently has over 127 million views.
Pranks Destroy Scam Callers- GlitterBomb Payback
The next video on the list is a prank by popular YouTuber Mark Rober. In this, Rober found four scam call centers in Kolkata and pranked them using contraptions built by him and his team, including his popular Glitter Bomb. The video has amassed over 55 million views in the last six months.
Being Not Straight
AdvertisementThe next video is by Jaiden Animations. In this video, the popular animator shared personal information about herself. The video currently has 18 million views.
The Backrooms (Found Footage)
“The Backrooms (Found Footage)” is a short film by YouTuber Kane Parsons, who runs the channel Kane Pixels. The video currently has 42 million views.
The next video on the list is “what happened”, from The Try Guys. The video covers the exit of Ned Fulmer from the team after reports of his extra-marital affair. The video currently has 11 million views.
Millie Bobby Brown Needs a Milkshake While Eating Spicy Wings
The final video on the list features Stranger Things star, Millie Bobby Brown. The star was interviewed by Sean Evans on his show Hot Ones. The video has over 23 million views.
Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
Top 10 companies in India with the highest revenue in 2022, according to Hurun
Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
Popular on BI
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000