WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- WhatsApp has started to roll out the ability to share contact cards on Windows beta.
- The new feature allows users to share contact cards within the same chat share sheet, reports
- With this feature, when a user shares a contact card, the recipient can easily add it to their address book.
The new feature allows users to share contact cards within the same chat share sheet, reports WABetaInfo.
The entry point "Contacts" will appear if the feature is already enabled for the user's WhatsApp account.
With this feature, when a user shares a contact card, the recipient can easily add it to their address book.
The ability to share contact cards has been rolled out to some beta users after downloading the WhatsApp beta for Windows 2.2247.2.0 update, the report said.
Earlier this week, the messaging platform had rolled out the ability to create polls on Windows beta.
To create a poll, users have to click the attach icon which is next to the chat bar and can see a poll option.
The feature is end-to-end encrypted, which means that only other people in the same conversation can read and reply to it. It is available for both individual and group chats.
Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says
ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
Popular on BI
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh