Who is Linda Yaccarino, the possible female CEO of Twitter?
Muskis yet to reveal the name of the upcoming female CEO who will take over in six weeks.
- Musk's role will transition to being executive chair and CTO, "overseeing product, software and system operations".
- Musk joined Yaccarino for an onstage interview at a marketing conference in Miami Beach in the US.
AdvertisementNew Delhi, As
Although Musk is yet to reveal the name of the upcoming female CEO who will take over in six weeks, according to The
Musk's role will transition to being executive chair and CTO, "overseeing product, software and system operations".
Musk joined Yaccarino for an onstage interview at a marketing conference in Miami Beach in the US.
Yaccarino oversees about 2,000 workers in her role, similar to the current reduce Twitter staff after massive sacking by Musk after his $44 billion takeover late last year.
Her team oversees the monetisation strategy for
Yaccarino's team has also generated more than $100 billion in ad sales and entered partnerships with companies including Apple, Snapchat, BuzzFeed, Twitter and YouTube, according to her bio.
When his followers asked him about Yaccarino's appointment, Musk replied: "The commitment to open source transparency and accepting a wide range of viewpoints remains unchanged".
In a Twitter poll last year, Musk asked his millions of followers: "Should I step down as head of Twitter?"
"I will abide by the results of this poll," he had posted.
AdvertisementThe poll amassed more than 17 million votes, with 57.5 per cent of respondents calling for him to step aside.
However, Musk did not step down.
Is WhatsApp secretly listening to your private conversations? Here’s how to check
Google Pixel 6a vs Pixel 7a: Is Google's latest mid-ranger worth the extra ₹12,000?
Popular on BI
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins