Xbox research and design lead Chris Novak quits after almost 20 years
According to his LinkedIn, in his current role, which he's had for more than five years, he led the user experience for things like Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live, reports The
At Microsoft, he also held the roles of design architect and design director.
"I have loved my time with Xbox," Novak said in a post on LinkedIn.
"Building end-to-end experiences for gamers is a privilege. There are very few things one gets to work on in life which evoke such passion in people around the world. I adore listening to gamers and envisioning that next moment of unexpected delight. Gaming is amazing. Xbox will always be with me," Novak added.
Novak shared more about his career at the company in an interview with Polygon published Tuesday, which I recommend you read in full.
"Microsoft has been where I've gotten to learn in the crucible of gaming, from the world's best across the industry," Novak was quoted as saying to Polygon.
"I've got to see it in its best times and its worst times. And that learning process, I tremendously treasure," Novak added.
CEO bonus for the top 10 tech giants soared 400% amid pandemic
Netflix share price tanks as the company records its first drop in users since 2011
Popular on BI
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden