Xiaomi launches Mi Watch Revolve, Mi Smart Speaker and other smart home products in India
'With 'Smarter Living 2020', we are getting into newer categories - smart watch, smart speaker and smart soap dispenser while also coming up with newer products in the smart fitness band, smart lights and shoes categories," said Raghu Reddy, Chief Business Officer, Mi India.
AdvertisementMi Watch Revolve comes with a 46mm (1.8) dial and sports over 110 watch faces, along with five different options of straps. It comes in two colours - midnight black and chrome silver.
The watch features 'Smart Always on Display' that shows time without any click and automatically goes off when it detects the user is not wearing the watch.
It also comes with the 'Firstbeat Motion' algorithm for advanced performance analytics for stress, recovery and exercise. The 'VO2 Max' feature captures how much oxygen your body is able to utilise during maximum activity.
The Mi Smart Speaker features a metal mesh with 10,531 sound holes and a 63.5mm sound driver. The product is powered by Google Assistant and can be easily set up with the Google Home app.
The company also launched an advanced smart fitness tracker
The company also launched an automatic soap dispenser for Rs 999, Mi Athleisure shoes for Rs 1,499 and a smart LED Bulb for Rs 499.
AdvertisementThe dispenser uses a low-noise motor and an infrared sensor to dispense soap foam in a contact-less manner in the social distancing times.
- OnePlus announces Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 affordable smartphones
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others