Xiaomi launches RedmiBook Pro and RedmiBook e-Learning Edition — its first Redmi branded laptops in India
RedmiBook Proand RedmiBook e-Learning Edition are the first laptops under the Redmi brand in India.
- Both laptops run the 11th Gen Intel processors and feature a 15.6-inch display.
- The main difference between the RedmiBook Pro and the e-Learning Edition is the processor.
RedmiBook Pro specifications
AdvertisementIn terms of specs, the RedmiBook Pro features a 15.6-inch Full HD display, and it comes in a charcoal gray colour. The laptop is powered by the Intel 11th Gen i5 processor paired with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage. It comes with two USB 3.2 ports, one USB 2.0 port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, an ethernet port, and a microSD card slot. It also has a 720p HD webcam.
The RedmiBook Pro also has Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, and 2W stereo speakers with DTS audio processor. Redmi says the laptop can last for up to 10 hours on a full charge. It will also come with Windows 10 Home pre-installed along with MS Office Home and Student Edition 2019 and Mi File Share.
RedmiBook e-Learning Edition
As the name suggests, the RedmiBook e-Learning Edition is aimed at students. It comes with a 15.6-inch Full HD display, and it packs 8GB of RAM. The laptop is offered with 256GB and 512GB SSD storage options. Like the Pro model, this one too can run for up to 10 hours. The main difference between the two laptops is the chipset. With the RedmiBook e-Learning Edition, you get Windows 10 Home, MS Office Home and Student Edition 2019 and Mi File Share. It’s also eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 11.
Xiaomi’s next fitness band could have a display that wraps around your wrist
Xiaomi overtakes Apple to capture second place in global smartphone shipments for the first time
Popular on BI
- Serum Institute seeks drug regulator's approval to start booster doses of Covishield
- Do you own an LIC policy? Here is how you can link your PAN before applying for the LIC IPO
- Ahmedabad and Karachi among ten cheapest cities in the world
- Deloitte India partners with News Broadcasters Federation to build an integrated performance and rewards forum for the news media industry
- Best bullet cameras for security in India