YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
Image credits- Unsplash
- Google-owned music streaming platform
YouTube Musicgets mood filters.
- Now, in the web version, it is left-aligned (as on tablets) and appears beneath the app bar, which can be used to switch between Home, Explore, Library, and
Search, reports 9to5Google.
AdvertisementGoogle-owned music streaming platform YouTube Music gets mood filters, i.e. "activity bar" with various moods to tune what appears in the Home feed on the web.
In the web version, it is left-aligned (as on tablets) and appears beneath the app bar, which can be used to switch between Home, Explore, Library, and Search, reports 9to5Google.
For a less Material You look, pill-shaped buttons are used instead of rectangles with rounded corners.
By selecting one of the options -- Energise, Workout, Relax, Commute, and
Moreover, the music streaming platform also updates the background image at the top.
To go back to the main feed, users will need to click the mood they selected again, said the report.
Meanwhile, YouTube Music is reportedly testing a feature called -- "live lyrics" with a tweaked Casting user interface (UI).
Some users have already received the new feature.
A Reddit user noticed a new UI while casting YouTube Music from an
Instead of album artwork, song name and artist being centred on the screen, they were on the right with left-aligned text.
New patent suggests that Apple could bring a foldable iPhone with a self-healing display in the future
Apple's Mixed Reality headset could feature advanced hand tracking and may work as a second display for Mac
Popular on BI
- Global Surfaces lists at over 17% premium, beats grey market expectations
- NSE, BSE to put Adani Power under short term ASM again
- Sensex, Nifty50 edge lower amid volatility: IT stocks drag, HAL tumbles 5%
- One can apply for job, give interviews while on tourist or business visa in US: Federal agency
- Industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla, former CM S M Krishna & others conferred Padma awards