Siri owns 46% of the mobile voice assistant market - one and half times Google Assistant's share of the market
Apple's Siri is apparently the market leader for mobile voice assistants, beating out popular players like Google's Assistant.
Also interesting here is Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Cortana's high rankings, considering neither one is automatically integrated into a smartphone. Alexa's particularly impressive 10% share accounts for the people who use the voice assistant through the Alexa app in order to access their Echo smart speakers - a capability that wasn't even possible until 2017. Cortana, meanwhile, can now only be bought in the Google Play Store.
Shayanne Gal/Business Insider
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
NOW WATCH: What people get wrong about superfoods
- Sennheiser Profile USB Streaming Set review: The go-to microphone for those starting their streaming or podcasting journey
- LIC to Wipro and Vodafone Idea: Stocks which hit a new 52-week low today
- Project Tiger to complete 50 years of tiger conservation next month
- Early-stage startups keen on hiring for mid and junior roles, says a FICCI survey
- SEBI recovers dues worth ₹6.57 crore from Sahara Group firms, Subrata Roy & others