Tell us the weirdest thing a boss has asked you to do
According to a recent CareerBuilder survey, one in five workers reported that an employer had asked them to do something completely unrelated to their job.
Respondents listed the weird commands that they'd received from their boss, including:
Tasting a dog treat
Fixing a cell phone that had been dropped in a toilet
Removing a dead raccoon from a truck
Organizing a high school reunion
Business Insider wants to hear about the bizarre requests that you've gotten from a boss.
Share your experience in the anonymous Google form below, and we may include your response in an upcoming article. You get bonus points if you can share any lessons learned from the experience.
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore