Top 10 electric cars that people are excited about
- Tesla Model 3,
Tesla Model Xand Nissan Leafare the top three most searched for electric cars on Google.
Tesla Model 3has a significant lead over the others garnering 54.7% of the search traffic surveyed.
- The Tesla Model 3’s popularity can be attributed partially to Elon Musk and partially to the fact that its the cheapest Tesla car to date — if it would only get delivered.
An increasing amount of people are searching for EVs online. Tesla Model 3,
In India, the most searched vehicle is the Tesla Model 3, and it hasn’t even launched in the country yet.
Globally, electric car sales rose by 72% in 2018 and will continue to grow in 2019, according to EV sales.
Here’s a quick look at the EVs that are exciting users the most around the world:
Nissan Leaf - 545,520 searches
Hyundai Kona Electric - 50,720 searches
Kia Soul EV - 35,820 searches
Jaguar I-Pace - 32,270 searches
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders