'Thanksgivukkah' Was Instagram's Biggest Day Ever
Take one part Thanksgiving, one part Hanukkah, many parts food and tradition and the result is the biggest day of filtered photography in Instagram history.
According to the app's blog, Instagram "saw record usage as Instagrammers shared a heaping helping of holiday cheer."
No exact numbers were released, but it's also important to note that this is the first holiday season in which Instagram video has been an option for users to capture their turkeys and their menorahs.
"We continue to be inspired by our community," the official blog post reads, "and are truly humbled that so many of you choose to capture and share your holiday moments on Instagram."
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala