'Thanksgivukkah' Was Instagram's Biggest Day Ever
According to the app's blog, Instagram "saw record usage as Instagrammers shared a heaping helping of holiday cheer."
No exact numbers were released, but it's also important to note that this is the first holiday season in which Instagram video has been an option for users to capture their turkeys and their menorahs.
"We continue to be inspired by our community," the official blog post reads, "and are truly humbled that so many of you choose to capture and share your holiday moments on Instagram."
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley