The 10 best business schools in Europe
Business school graduates who gain an MBA can secure increased salaries and greatly improve their contacts and career prospects.
However, choosing where to study for an MBA is an increasingly difficult decision. Business Insider recently released its sixth-annual ranking of the best business schools in the world.
The list was determined by analysing data on five metrics: reputation (determined through our annual reader survey), average starting salary after graduation, job placement rate (the percentage of graduates who were employed within three months of graduation), average GMAT score, and tuition and fees.
You can read a full explanation of the methodology used to determine our rankings here.
Read on to see the full list of the 10 best business schools in Europe.
Editing by Alex Morrell with additional research by Andy Kiersz.
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts
- Tata Motors to hike commercial vehicle prices by up to 3% from Jan 1
- Musk to make 'Grok' more politically neutral after it shows similar views as ChatGPT
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December