The 10 best jobs for introverts
About half the population is made up of introverts - those who get their energy from within. Yet, according to PayScale, our world is largely "designed for extroverts" - those who are energized by being around other people.
"Crucial aspects of career advancement, from networking to public speaking, can feel like insurmountable hurdles for those of us who gather energy from time spent alone," PayScale says. "However, introverts excel in jobs that reward their unique abilities."
PayScale sifted through its database to find jobs that don't require a great deal of interaction with others. Here are 10 of them:
Popular on BI
- Equity fund inflows plummet further in May but SIP contribution hits a high
- Almost 4 lakh diarrhoeal disease deaths can be averted if Jal Jeevan Mission meets target: WHO study
- The world's oceans last month were warmer than any other May since the beginning of the 19th century
- Google Pixel 7a Review - Pixel experience for the masses
- 10 Must do activities on your next trip to Goa