The 10 worst body language mistakes job seekers make
"Body language can have a big impact on the way you're perceived by others, especially at work," explains Rosemary Haefner, chief human resources officer for CareerBuilder. "It can seem silly but there are psychological reasons behind it, so thinking about how you're carrying and expressing yourself at the office shouldn't be forgotten."
A new survey conducted by Harris Poll on behalf of CareerBuilder asked 2,500 hiring managers to identify the biggest body language mistakes job seekers make in the interview. Here's what they said:
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley