The 13 most notorious executive falling-outs
When money, power, and reputations collide, it's not uncommon for a struggle between company leaders to ensue.
As organizations grow and the importance of decision-making and profits intensify, executives tend to butt heads - or, in some cases, have completely opposing views of what the future of the company should look like, which leads to a battle of whose vision is followed through.
This infographic created by Pack & Send documents the top executive falling-outs and the factors that caused them:
- EPFO adds a net 15.62 lakh members in Dec; 8.41 lakh new subscribers join workforce
- Zee Entertainment reaches out to Sony to revive terminated merger
- India's AI market to touch $17-billion by 2027: Nasscom-BCG report
- Worried about 'forever chemicals' in your water? Try electron-beaming it!
- Wetlands in the icy Arctic have begun releasing 9% more planet-warming methane in the past two decades: study