The 13 most notorious executive falling-outs
When money, power, and reputations collide, it's not uncommon for a struggle between company leaders to ensue.
As organizations grow and the importance of decision-making and profits intensify, executives tend to butt heads - or, in some cases, have completely opposing views of what the future of the company should look like, which leads to a battle of whose vision is followed through.
This infographic created by Pack & Send documents the top executive falling-outs and the factors that caused them:
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- RBI continues to ‘watch inflation’ closely even as industry hopes for a pause
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023