The 13 most shocking snubs of the 2017 Golden Globes
Naturally, each year there are a ton of deserving actors, writers, producers, and shows that end up without a nomination.
But the snubs for our favorites don't get any easier to digest each year, as evidenced by the nominees for the 2017 Golden Globes, which air Sunday. The Globes are seen in many Hollywood circles as the precursor to the Emmys, so a nomination here can be very important.
This year, the comedy series category was tougher than ever. Awards favorites, including HBO's "Silicon Valley," went forgotten.
And while an awards show can't hit every TV actor or show that stood out in the year's pop culture, "SNL's" Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump impersonators, "The Walking Dead's" new murderous villain, and the show that makes you look at your mobile phone in a whole different way were upsetting absences.
Here's a look at the biggest TV snubs of the 2017 Golden Globes nominations:
- Best table tennis racquets for recreation in India
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i5 processors
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i7 processors
- Best gaming laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors
- Best FreeSync monitors for a smooth gaming experience