The 15 most powerful tech companies in America
Unsurprisingly, several tech companies topped the rankings. So we decided to sort them into a separate list to show which command the most power.
To determine each company's level of power, we factored together fiscal 2014 revenue, number of employees, press mentions on Google News over the past year, and social media influence, as ranked on a scale of 1 to 100 by Klout, a site that analyzes social-media influence of companies and individuals across all platforms. You can read the full methodology here.
E-commerce giant Amazon took the No. 1 spot on the list, followed by Microsoft at No. 2 and AT&T at No. 3. Interestingly, tech heavyweights Apple and Google missed the top three, but cinched the No. 4 and 6 spots, respectively.
Scroll down to see the top 15.
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World