The 16 most interesting people who work in London's coolest startup office
Second Home is the unique East London office that's home to a curated collection of tech companies, investors, novelists and even a chef.
Iwaan Baan/Rohan Silva/Twitter/Second Home
But it's not just the people inside Second Home that make it interesting. The space was designed by architects SelgasCano, and plays hosts to concerts, talks and even fitness sessions.
The office is also home to the Jago Restaurant, which serves modern food cooked by Louis Solley, formerly head chef of Ottolenghi.
We collected some of the most interesting people who work inside Second Home. See them here:
Popular on BI
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden