The 19 European universities where graduates earn the most
That is according to Emolument.com's table of European colleges with the highest earning graduates.
The group analysed the salaries and bonuses of 5,622 graduates with a Bachelor or Masters degree from a European university and who has had 5-10 years' professional experience, in order see the median salary for graduates from each higher education institution.
There are some surprising results. For example, there is one UK university that produces graduates that earn just the same on average as those from the esteemed Oxford and Cambridge.
Check out the top 19 below. Each slide shows the median pay for graduates at that university.
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley