The 20 best business schools in America
An MBA from a top business school can set you up for a lucrative, successful career. In fact, average graduates of a top-20 program earn starting compensation packages of at least $130,000.
That's according to the latest list of top business schools by U.S. News & World Report, which ranked 131 MBA programs based on criteria that includes job placement, starting salary, selectivity, and assessments by peers and recruiters. The schools were given a numerical score, with 100 representing the best possible result. Read a full breakdown of the methodology here.
Business Insider culled the 20 top schools on the list, each of which made an appearance on our most recent ranking of the best business schools in the world. While many familiar and vaunted MBA programs are congregated at the top, only two were able to earn a perfect score of 100.
Read on to learn more about the 20 top business schools in America.
Note: Tuition figures reflect annual costs for out-of-state students.
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder
- Climate change threatening tea sector globally: ITA
- Over 23,000 techies lose jobs in nearly 82 Indian startups to date
- Scientists create car parts from lemons, corn, almonds and pomegranates that are better than traditional parts
- Cabinet clears dearness allowance hike by 4%