The 20 best romantic movies on Netflix you'll actually want to watch
Nothing breaks the mood more than a dull movie, so we've put together a collection of romantic movies on the streaming giant that will keep the night on a high note.
From studio rom-coms like "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and "Serendipity" to lesser-known titles like "The Duke of Burgundy" and "Medicine for Melancholy," there's a lot of passion going on in this list.
Here are 20 romantic movies on Netflix you need to check out:
Note: Numerous Netflix titles drop off the streaming service monthly so the availability of titles below may change.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh