The 2017 travel planner: Where to go every month of the year
LONDON - If you love to travel, chances are your destination bucket list is long and overwhelming.
Bule Sky Studio/Shutterstock
In order to help plan your next trip, we consulted Lonely Planet's "Where to Go When" guide, which acts as a trip planner for every month of the year.
The guide provides 30 recommendations for each month of the year based on unmissable events, as well as which places are cheapest or have the best weather.
We combed through the recommendations to pick the best holiday spot for each calendar month.
From winter in Tasmania to spring in Tobago, scroll down to see where you should be heading every month of the year.
Popular on BI
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge