The 25 business schools with the best social life
Amidst academic, professional, and financial pressures, many MBA candidates forget that business school is also a time to network, party, and have fun with their peers.
Online grad school guide Graduateprograms.com surveyed more than 13,000 current and former business school students to find out which programs offer the best social scene. Students ranked their schools on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being a perfect score. The scores for each school were averaged together and then ranked accordingly.
Here are the 25 schools with the best social life:
Dylan Roach/Business Insider
NOW WATCH: These are the 9 best colleges in America
- Markets fall in early trade after four days of rally; TaMo & M&M top gainers
- The Internet's Effect on Retail
- Twitter's former leaders including Parag Agrawal sue Elon Musk for $128 mn
- Apple introduces new MacBook Air laptop with M3 chip
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more