The 25 hottest companies of 2017, according to LinkedIn
Adam Berry / Stringer / Getty Images
Where do people want to work these days?
That's the question that LinkedIn answers in its top companies of 2017 report.
Using data collected from the job site's more than 500 million members, LinkedIn ranked the 50 companies that people in the US most want to work for. It based its ranking on metrics like interest in a company's jobs, interest in a company's brand and employees, and employee retention. You can read more about their methodology here.
The companies that ended up faring the best spanned industries, from tech giants to banking institution to global media conglomerates.
Here are the top 25 companies on the list:
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore