The 25 most expensive housing markets in America
Coldwell Banker's annual Home Listing Report compares the average listing price for four-bedroom, two-bathroom homes across 2,700 US real estate markets.
This year's report analyzed more than 81,000 similar-sized homes and found that half of the top 100 most expensive housing markets in the country were in California, including nine of the top 10.
Newport Beach, California, where a four-bedroom home lists, on average, for $2.29 million, topped Coldwell Banker's report for 2015.
We've rounded up the top 25 most expensive housing markets, as well as a typical four-bedroom home you might find in each.
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter
- Best keyboard for writers in India
- Best large size party speakers in India
- Best smart home security cameras in India