The 3 biggest risks facing self-driving cars
We're about a month away from Tesla's launch of the Model 3, a $35,000 all-electric car for the masses - if the carmaker is to be believed about its scheduling.
The Model 3 will be fully equipped with Tesla's Autopilot semi-self-driving technology, an indication that the company thinks electric-plus-autonomous is the wave of the future.
But just as electric cars have failed to gain much traction in the global auto market, the jury is out on whether self-driving cars will catch on.
Here's are the three biggest risks:
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- A man kept the same pair of contact lenses in for 3 years, causing permanent astigmatism and buildup behind his eyelids. His doctor said he's not responsible enough to wear contacts.
- Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights
- JioTag — A pocket-friendly alternative to Apple AirTag for finding your lost belongings
- Realme 11 Pro Plus vs Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus – the under ₹30,000 phone to buy
- How Tata Communications plans to chart its financial turnaround
- Railway jobs: 12,000 recruited under 'Rozgar Mela' initiative
- List of famous things to buy in Goa