The 3 most important things every sales team should do to sell more
The sales culture in tech has changed dramatically over the past few years.
With the rise of sales-related software and changing customer demand, salespeople no longer just rely on personal relationships and three-martini lunches to sell their products.
Instead, the new sales culture requires more technology input, role specialization, and teamwork to maximize the chances of selling, according to DocSend, a sales document analytics software maker.
To illustrate this change, DocSend has recently put together an infographic based on data from LinkedIn, Salesforce, CEB, and McKinsey, explaining why this change is happening and how you could improve your sales culture as well.
Take a look:
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- IDBI Bank's net profit jumps 75% despite higher provisions
- Asian Paints' net profit drops 29% on high raw material prices
- Dearness allowance hiked to 31% for central government employees
- IAF aircraft Mirage 2000 crashes in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind district, pilot ejected safely
- Wunderman Thompson South Asia’s Tarun Rai moves into a new role as Executive Director Strategic Initiatives, APAC
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Reliance Retail
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- Federal Bank
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons