The 3 most important things every sales team should do to sell more
The sales culture in tech has changed dramatically over the past few years.
With the rise of sales-related software and changing customer demand, salespeople no longer just rely on personal relationships and three-martini lunches to sell their products.
Instead, the new sales culture requires more technology input, role specialization, and teamwork to maximize the chances of selling, according to DocSend, a sales document analytics software maker.
To illustrate this change, DocSend has recently put together an infographic based on data from LinkedIn, Salesforce, CEB, and McKinsey, explaining why this change is happening and how you could improve your sales culture as well.
Take a look:
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes