The 3 most important things every sales team should do to sell more
The sales culture in tech has changed dramatically over the past few years.
With the rise of sales-related software and changing customer demand, salespeople no longer just rely on personal relationships and three-martini lunches to sell their products.
Instead, the new sales culture requires more technology input, role specialization, and teamwork to maximize the chances of selling, according to DocSend, a sales document analytics software maker.
To illustrate this change, DocSend has recently put together an infographic based on data from LinkedIn, Salesforce, CEB, and McKinsey, explaining why this change is happening and how you could improve your sales culture as well.
Take a look:
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May