The 31-year-old Koch heir who is suing his ex-fiancee over a $250,000 ring is known as 'king of the wild pants' and plays tennis at Mar-a-Lago
• Koch heir Wyatt Koch is suing his former fiancee Ivie Gabrielle Slocumb in order to retrieve a $250,000 engagement ring, The Daily Mail reported.
• Koch is the son of billionaire William Koch.
• He runs his own fashion brand in Palm Beach.
A broken engagement is almost always a source of pain, disappointment and turmoil for those involved.
But for one formerly betrothed couple in Florida, there's also a huge rock worth thousands of dollars on the line, too.
The Daily Mail reported Wyatt Koch filed suit against his ex-fiancee Ivie Gabrielle Slocumb after she failed to return her $250,000 engagement ring once their relationship ended. According to The Palm Beach Daily News, Koch bought the ring for $180,000 at Manufacturing Jewelers on Madison Avenue in March 2017.
Koch is the 31-year-old son of billionaire William Koch, who broke away from his brothers in the 1990s and hosted fundraisers for US President Donald Trump during the 2016 election, according to Fortune. Wyatt Koch lives in Florida, where he runs his own fashion line - Wyatt Ingraham.
Here's a look at the life and career of this Koch heir:
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R vs Honda CBR650R – the 650cc sports bike drag
- Mehbooba put under 'house arrest' ahead of SC verdict on Article 370
- Srinagar freezes at minus 4.8, season's lowest so far
- New Fund Offers explained – Should you bite the bullet or stick to the tried and tested?
- Bullish domestic markets push up Rupee to 83.37/USD