The 32 most powerful people in business technology in 2016
Companies spent an estimated $3.4 trillion on business tech in 2016.
With that kind of money, the business technology market has created some of the most powerful people in tech this year. That's not just business power, either: Some of the market's biggest millionaires and billionaires also took up political causes this year, fighting the establishment in their own ways.
Meet the 32 people who left the biggest mark in enterprise tech in 2016:
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips
- Discover the 7 most famous Shiva temples in India you must visit once