The 5 best headphones we tried in 2018
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
We're not going to pretend that we've tried every pair of headphones out there, but we can at least tell you our favorites of the year.
Below, you'll find three pairs with noise cancelling and two without. They're all wireless, and they're mostly the over-ear kind of headphones, with two of them being on-ear models.
This year, the majority of headphones we tried were in the $250 to $400 price range, which is pretty reasonable if you're looking for a longterm pair of quality headphones. There are cheaper headphones out there, some of them getting high praise from dedicated audio outlets, so you're not out of luck if the following headphones don't fit within your budget.
Check out the five best headphones we've tried this year:
Nuraphones by Nura — $400
Bose QC35 II — $350
Skullcandy Crusher 360 — $300
Under Armour Project Rock wireless headphones — $250
Marshall Mid A.N.C — $280 MSRP
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts