The 7 most luxurious private jets in the world
- Private jet makers like Gulfstream, Bombardier, and Embraer are taking their flagship offerings to new levels of luxury, technology, and performance.
- But some customers have decided to convert commercial airliners from Airbus and Boeing for private use.
- The cost of these aircraft ranges from tens of millions of dollars to hundreds of millions of dollars.
When it comes to private jets there are some that are a cut above the rest. These days, a select lucky few are taking luxury air travel to new heights with state-of-the-art ultra-long-range executive jets from manufacturers such as Gulfstream, and Bombardier. And then there are those bold enough to convert commercial airliners into opulent flying palaces.
It's all very impressive.
So we here at Business Insider have assembled what we believe to be a collection of the most luxurious private aircraft in the world. Naturally, this list is fluid and subject to change. After all, Elon Musk might surprise us all one day with a "pimped out" SpaceX Crew Dragon capsule mounted atop a Falcon Heavy rocket or if a company like Zunum Aero gives us an electric private jet.
But for now, at least, here are the seven most luxurious private jets in the world according to Business Insider.
Get the latest Boeing stock price here.
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Road accident death rate has dropped in Kerala after AI cameras became operational: Transport Minister