The all-new Lincoln Navigator takes the luxury SUV to a higher level
The Continental is now Lincoln's flagship sedan, reviving a storied automotive nameplate. We checked it out and were impressed.
The Navigator is just as important - it was the first luxury SUV, hitting the streets in the 1990s. It's large and in charge, and in 2016 Lincoln showed it as a spectacular yacht-like concept, complete with massive gull wing doors.
What was a concept is a reality. The gullwing doors are gone. But the big Lincoln is still a sight to behold. We saw it at an event right before the 2016 New York Auto Show kicked off.
Have a closer look:
Get the latest Ford stock price here.
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Big screen effect: Of French beards, marketing case studies & littered tourist spots
- Grit, tears, joy: Novak Djokovic claims his 10th Australian Open crown, moves closer to ending the GOAT debate
- Manu Kumar Jain departs from Xiaomi, nearly a decade after working for the Chinese smartphone maker
- L&T reports ₹2,553 crore Q3 net profit, sees boost from major private capex investments
- Tech Mahindra’s Q3 net profit slips 5.2% on year to ₹1,297 crore