The best carry-on luggage for families traveling with kids
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Traveling with kids isn't easy - especially when you're lugging around a lot of heavy suitcases and bags.
- Having the right luggage can make it much easier to travel with kids, so we've rounded up the best carry-on bags for family travel.
- We like the Genius Pack G4 Carry On Spinner for its great interior organization, carry-on friendly size, and easy-to-maneuver spinner wheels.
Traveling with children is not for the faint of heart - especially if flying is part of your itinerary. You have no choice but to think of every single thing your kids might possibly require, then pack it where you can actually find it.
You also need space for snacks, entertainment devices, and materials to change your child's bottom mid-air. And of course, you'll need several extra outfits on hand and within reach during the trip - you know, just in case your kid vomits unexpectedly or spills chocolate milk at the worst possible time.
While family travel can seem overwhelming, experienced parents know that the success of a trip depends on how well you prepare. If you plan for every possible scenario under the sun and pack accordingly, chances are you'll be okay. If you rush to the airport without so much as an extra pack of baby wipes or a tablet loaded with "Caillou," on the other hand, your hatred for yourself will only be surpassed by that of your seatmates.
Making your journey even more perilous is the fact you need all your supplies and tools well within reach. After all, all the baby gear in the world won't help you if you pack it in your checked bag and send it under the plane.
The best thing you can do as a parent traveling with kids is start your trip with the right carry-on bag.
Here is the best carry-on luggage for family travel:
- Best carry-on luggage for organization: Genius Pack G4 Carry On Spinner
- Best carry-on luggage for saving space: Biaggi ZipSak Boost
- Best carry-on luggage for families with infants: Timbuk2 Quest Rolling Duffel
- Best carry-on luggage for little legs: JetKids by Stokke RideBox
- Best carry-on luggage for short trips: TLS Mother Lode Rolling Weekender from eBags
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best carry-on luggage for organization
The best carry-on luggage for saving space
The best carry-on luggage for families with infants
The best carry-on luggage for little legs
The best carry-on luggage for short trips
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo with with vegan leather back hits the Indian market
- Indian aviation regulator suspends Air India's Chief of Flight Safety
- Checkout the ICC Cricket world cup 2023 matches that will be played in Bengaluru
- India temporarily suspends visa services in Canada
- Updater Services sets IPO price band at Rs 280-300/share