The best inflatable hot tubs you can buy
- Enjoy a relaxing, soothing spa-like soak with an inflatable hot tub.
- Versatile, practical, and portable, they're more economical than permanent versions.
- The Intex PureSpa Bubble Massage Spa is comfortable and durable with gentle bubbles, good heat retention, and tough walls.
Soaking in a hot tub is a healthy and natural way to unwind, relieve stress, reduce pain through vascular dilation, and improve sleep. Since ancient times, hot baths have been instrumental for self-care and socializing with others. Create a similar "spa spot" at home with a relatively inexpensive inflatable hot tub.
More than a mere kiddie pool, an inflatable hot tub is deep, holds clean water, heats up water sanitarily (again, not a baby pool!), and blows massaging bubbles. Its pump inflates and deflates it, providing flexibility to blow it up whenever you need it, put it wherever you like (with an outlet and enough space - indoors on a floor able to support its weight with water and bathers, outdoors in temperatures above 40-degrees Fahrenheit/4-degrees Celsius), and flatten it for storage.
Based on our findings, we narrowed down our list to five great options, including our overall favorite, the Intex PureSpa Bubble Massage Spa. In addition, we provide information and tips on what to look for when shopping for an inflatable spa, how to use one, and how to stay eco-friendly.
Here are our top picks for the best inflatable hot tub:
- Best inflatable hot tub overall: Intex PureSpa Bubble Massage Spa
- Best budget inflatable hot tub: Bestway SaluSpa Miami AirJet
- Best small inflatable hot tub: Coleman SaluSpa (71 inches by 26 inches) Four-Person Hot Tub
- Best square inflatable hot tub: Bestway SaluSpa Hawaii AirJet
- Best inflatable hot tub with hydro jets: MSpa Elite Baikal Jet and Bubble Spa
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best inflatable hot tub overall
The best budget inflatable hot tub
The best small inflatable hot tub
The best square inflatable hot tub
The inflatable hot tub with hydro jets
When researching inflatable hot tubs, consider the following factors
Before diving in for a delightful dip, read these important tips
You can enjoy your inflatable hot tub and still be eco-friendly with these easy "green" practices
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet