The best iPhone cases for every model
- We've rounded up the best iPhone case companies so you can find an excellent case for your iPhone no matter the model number or your style.
- Whether you want a leather, affordable, rugged, or stylish case - we have an iPhone case for you.
- We are currently testing out dozens of cases for the new iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max phones, so stay tuned for more picks.
The iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Max may have just launched, but there are a lot of iPhones out there in an array of sizes. It can be confusing to figure out which case will fit your phone let alone find out if the case you found is any good.
We've tested hundreds of iPhone cases over the years, and there are a few brands that just stand above the rest. The best iPhone cases are made with exacting care so that they fit your phone like a glove and offer good protection against life's knocks. All of the case companies we recommend really stress test their cases and design them well.Whether you want a fancy leather case, a folio, a rugged case or a basic no-frills one that gets the job done - we have a pick for you. We also have advice on how to figure out which iPhone model you have and which cases will fit it here.
Here are the best iPhone cases for every model:
- Best leather cases: Nomad
- Best Apple official cases: Leather and Silicone
- Best cases for grip: Speck
- Best simple cases: Incipio
- Best rugged cases: Otterbox and Lifeproof
- Best feminine cases: Case-Mate
- Best unique materials: Native Union
- Best eco-friendly cases: Pela
- Best stylish cases: Moshi
- Best cheap cases: Smartish
Updated by Malarie Gokey on 09/17/2019: Updated copy to reflect that there is a new iPhone lineup and there are new cases for it. We're currently in the process of testing new cases, so we will also update this post throughout that process.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.