The best New York City restaurant for every type of cuisine
As part of its 2016 restaurant survey results, released last month, Zagat curated a list of the best restaurants in New York City for every type of cuisine.
From smoky barbecue to authentic Vietnamese bahn mi sandwiches to handmade falafel, there's a top-rated spot to curb every craving.
There were also a few repeats on the list this year, with Le Bernardin and Pearl Oyster Bar each making multiple appearances.
Food ratings are out of 30 on the Zagat scale.
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds