The best serving dishes you can buy
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- When it comes time to host a dinner, having the right serving dishes can help make things go more smoothly.
- We've rounded up the best serving dishes you'll need to host a nice dinner, including Le Creuset's Large Oval Platter, the Michelangelo Chip & Dip Platter, the MaxMoxie cheese board and knife set, the Crate and Barrel 10-Piece Punch Bowl Set, and the Lenox Serveware, Opal Innocence Carved Covered Soup Tureen with Ladle.
- You might also want to check out our guides to the best flatware, sets of dishes, wine glasses, and more.
Hosting a dinner can be stressful, but having the right serving dishes helps everything go more smoothly. Here are some of our favorite serving dishes that mix fashion and function.
Here are the best serving dishes you can buy in 2019:
- Best serving dish: Le Creuset Large Oval Platter
- Best chip n' dip platter: Michelangelo Chip & Dip Platter
- Best cheese and charcuterie board: MaxMoxie cheese board and knife set
- Best punch bowl: Crate and Barrel 10-Piece Punch Bowl Set
- Best soup tureen: Lenox Serveware, Opal Innocence Carved Covered Soup Tureen with Ladle
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.