The best vacuum blenders you can buy
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Smoothies made the right way don't separate or oxidize over time.
- A good vacuum blender will help you make the best smoothies by removing excess air from your concoctions.
- The Tribest Dynapro not only has plenty of vacuum suction to remove excess air for delicious smoothies and other frozen beverages, its powerful operation allows it to handle even the toughest bits of ice and frozen fruits with ease.
There's no denying that homemade smoothies taste delicious. However, they have a tendency to separate and oxidize, especially if you're trying to save the leftovers. Not only does this make the smoothie look much less appealing, it can also alter the taste and texture.
Running the blender again could solve the problem, but the real solution lies in the form of a vacuum blender. This innovative type of blender hasn't been around long, but smoothie drinkers may want to check vacuum blenders out.
Vacuum blenders don't look much different than your average household blender. In fact, depending on the vacuum mechanism, there's virtually no difference between the two aside from a vacuum attachment that can be placed on top of the blender jar to suction out air.
Vacuum blending involves a manual or electric vacuum pump accessory that removes excess air from the finished product. A tightly formed seal helps prevent any extra air from leaking out.
We've rounded up the best vacuum blenders at a variety of price points. Some of them are best for smoothies while others can make everything from soups to juices.
Here are the best vacuum blenders you can buy:
- Best vacuum blender overall: Tribest Dynapro
- Best vacuum blender for the value: Ninja Smart Screen Blender and Food Processor
- Best vacuum blender for smooth blending: OMorc Vacuum Blender
- Best vacuum blender for sous vide blending: Optimum Vacuum Blender
- Best vacuum blender for juice: PADO Ozen 500
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best vacuum blender overall
The best value vacuum blender
The best vacuum blender for smooth blending
The best vacuum blender for sous vide blending
The best vacuum blender for making juice
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data