The best value plays in your DraftKings lineup for Week 2 of the NFL season
- Week 2 of the NFL season features a full slate of games this Sunday.
- For daily fantasy players, the difference between winning and losing the day comes down to finding the best value plays at every position.
- This week, we like Josh Allen, John Brown, Mark Andrews, and more to outplay their prices in DraftKings and FanDuel.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Daily fantasy sports are all about finding value.
Last week, our value picks included Austin Ekeler and DeSean Jackson, who both went off for huge days that just might have won you your DraftKings pool - if it did, feel free to send a small percentage of those winnings my way.
This week, we're back at it, diving deep into the DraftKings player pool to find players that might be undervalued and can help you fill out your lineup when you feel the need to overspend at other positions.
Take a look below for our best value picks for your Week 2 DraftKings lineups.
QB: Josh Allen, $5,300
RB: Justin Jackson, $4,400
RB: Adrian Peterson, $3,400
WR: John Brown, $5,200
WR: Tyrell Williams, $4,400
WR: D.K. Metcalf, $4,300
TE: Mark Andrews, $3,800
DEF: Denver Broncos, $2,700
- Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022