The best wake-up light alarm clocks you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Wake-up light alarm clocks can be seriously helpful in ensuring you wake up in the best way possible, so you can be as productive from minute one.
- That's why we've chosen the Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock as our top pick - because it's fully capable of ensuring you wake up ready to go.
Waking up is no fun. We all know the feeling of being deep into our third sleep cycle of the night, only to be abruptly yanked out by a rude alarm clock. Thankfully, alarm clocks have evolved a lot over the past few years, so that the feeling of waking up cold may soon be a thing of the past.
Thanks to a ton of research into the science of sleep and how we wake up, there are a number of products on the market designed to help you get to sleep, stay asleep during the night, and then wake up easily. Most of the products on this list address that last issue, though you'll find that many of them help you out with getting to sleep and tracking your sleep, too.
There are a few things to consider when you're buying a light therapy alarm clock. For starters, you'll want to consider if you're looking for any extra features from your alarm clock. Some of them, for example, offer sleep tracking, while others double as a Bluetooth speaker. Still some others allow for you to do things like turn off the actual clock at night to keep the room nice and dark.
Here are the best wake-up light alarm clocks you can buy:
- Best wake-up light alarm clock overall: Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock
- Best light alarm clock with a speaker: iHome Zenergy
- Best for sleeping in total darkness: Lumie Bodyclock 250
- Best budget wake-up light clock: ToToBay Wake Up Light
Updated on 01/18/2019 by Malarie Gokey: Updated prices and removed out of stock items. Added our picks for the best regular alarm clocks, too.
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best wake-up light alarm clock overall
The best wake-up light alarm clock with a speaker
The best wake-up light alarm for those who like to sleep in the dark
The best budget wake-up light alarm clock
Check out our guide to the best regular alarm clocks
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM