The biggest surprises and snubs of the 2017 Oscar nominations
While we all expected "La La Land" to sweep the nods, which tied for the most ever at 14 (alongside "Titanic" and "All About Eve"), some others snuck into the top of the race, including Mel Gibson, years after his personal troubles that almost sunk his career. And just about anyone who saw Amy Adams in "Arrival" was stunned she didn't get a nomination for her work.
Here are the biggest surprises and snubs of the 2017 Oscar nominees:
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy