The chill in tech startups was obvious at a giant tech conference in Texas
With regards to Anchor, some venture capitalists think audio is an underserved market, but wondered if people would put a lot of time into listening and sharing audio clips as they have with images, which are instantly digestible. In a world of Snapchat images and photo filters, many can't decide if it's a hit app yet.And Service's website shows that it still has some important things to work out. In its own FAQ, the company acknowledges it doesn't have a business model yet. "We're a new company building a name for ourselves. Our services are completely free for consumers and businesses," it says.The difference in tone didn't stop the parade of parties. But even there, the talk wasn't about the Next Big Thing, but more why there wasn't one this year at all.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club