The extravagant life of Gianluca Vacchi, the Italian millionaire with an 11 million-strong Instagram following who now has his sights set on acting
50-year-old multimillionaire entrepreneur Gianluca Vacchi is not your average Instagram star - he's certainly done things his own way.
Having retired from a career in business, the silver-haired, tattooed Italian took social media by a storm last year when a video he posted of himself dancing on holiday with his partner at the time went viral.
He has since gained a huge Instagram following - over 11 million - with whom he shares his outrageously lavish lifestyle aboard private jets, yachts, and fast cars, all the while dressed in brightly-coloured suits and designer shoes.
His ostentatious #gvlifestyle certainly divides opinion - to some he's an aspiration, to others a show off. But one thing's for sure - a scroll through his Insta feed is hugely entertaining.
Business Insider spoke to Vacchi after he'd just touched down in Italy to wish his mother a Merry Christmas.
Despite his penchant for the finer things in life, he's surprising philosophical about the world of so-called "influencers," and doesn't appear to take himself too seriously. He also told us that he now has his sights set on acting.
Scroll down for a sneak peek inside the extravagant world of Gianluca Vacchi.
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore