The Fifth Avenue Apple Store Is Under Water
A customer named Errol Rappaport said, "I was down there at 5:45 AM because I had trouble backing up my computer and everyone started yelling. There was a leak then – boom – the whole thing opened up out of the ceiling. Then everyone started scrambling, moving tables...It didn't look like there were any electrical issues otherwise they would have evacuated the store."
Product display tables are covered in plastic. We called the store and an employee told us that they are still open for customers. Just make sure you don't buy anything damp.
If you want to see a surprising picture of the store battling the rain, head over to The New York Post >
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning