The Front Of This Maserati Concept Car Is Pure Aggression
The Quattroporte is an excellent example: sleek, stylish, but nothing over-the-top.
That's why the design of the Alfieri concept car (see the photo above) is so striking. Maserati is escalating, with a cluster of design cues that push beyond what's available in the form of the GranTurismo MC Stradale, the carmaker's most aggressive current offering.
Often, the attention-grabbing design of concept cars never makes it to the production model. However, Maserati brought the Alfieri concept to the Concours d'Elegance at Pebble Beach last week, which suggests that as the vehicle heads into production, the aggressive look may survive.
As you can see, the Alfieri's front end is pushing the envelope on design for the brand.
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024