The funniest Twitter reactions to Arun Jaitley's Budget 2017
Presenting his fourth budget, Arun Jaitley called Budget 2017-18 as the 'Budget for the poor' and while most of his policies have been met with enthusiasm such as his decision to focus on uplifting the underprivileged in the rural areas and giving affordable housing a boost by granting them 'infrastructure status,' some of them have also been met with criticism, for not having enough clarity.
But, as the comm0n man still comes to terms with the consequences of all the policies announced today, people on Twitter had the last laugh with their hilarious reactions towards Budget 2017.
Have a look:
Budget news on TV:— Shree (@whyrus_) February 1, 2017
1.FM has left the house.
2.FM has stopped at a thela.
3.He ordered chhole kulche
4.HE ASKS FOR EXTRA CHHOLE!
Pic1: When you get to know TAX exemption limit has been increased.— The Viral Fever (@TheViralFever) February 1, 2017
Pic2: When you realised you are still jobless pic.twitter.com/a62gij9tbU
Hope Arun Jaitely allocates 1000 Crores to Shirish Kunder, Sajid Khan and RGV so that they don't need to make any movies ever. #Budget2017— The Viral Fever (@TheViralFever) February 1, 2017
Lol, the 543 most corrupt people in the country applauding the statement about tax avoidance burden falling on the honest. Chup.— Rohan (@mojorojo) February 1, 2017
- Night curfew imposed in Uttar Pradesh's Gorakhpur district from 9 pm to 6 am till April 18
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches