The highest-paid player on every NHL team for the 2017-18 season
The league's salary cap prevents teams from paying more than $15 million per year to an individual player. In contrast, 29 out of 30 NBA teams have at least one player making that much money this season.
But even with its relatively restrictive spending limits, the NHL economy is robust, and $100 million contracts are not unheard of. Below, check out our rundown of the NHL players who have the highest total salary on each team, ranked by their 2017-18 salaries. Contract data was obtained from Spotrac.
- AI, Oil & Gas sectors show over 20% growth in hiring in Feb: Report
- Exploring Odisha's culinary delights: A gastronomic journey through the land of temples
- IPL 2024: Sunrisers Hyderabad appoint Pat Cummins as captain for upcoming season
- Moody's raises India's 2024 growth forecast to 6.8%
- Bengaluru cafe blast case handed over to NIA, say sources