The highest-paid player on every NHL team for the 2017-18 season
The league's salary cap prevents teams from paying more than $15 million per year to an individual player. In contrast, 29 out of 30 NBA teams have at least one player making that much money this season.
But even with its relatively restrictive spending limits, the NHL economy is robust, and $100 million contracts are not unheard of. Below, check out our rundown of the NHL players who have the highest total salary on each team, ranked by their 2017-18 salaries. Contract data was obtained from Spotrac.
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo with with vegan leather back hits the Indian market
- Indian aviation regulator suspends Air India's Chief of Flight Safety
- Checkout the ICC Cricket world cup 2023 matches that will be played in Bengaluru
- India temporarily suspends visa services in Canada
- Updater Services sets IPO price band at Rs 280-300/share