The highest-paid player on every NHL team for the 2017-18 season
The league's salary cap prevents teams from paying more than $15 million per year to an individual player. In contrast, 29 out of 30 NBA teams have at least one player making that much money this season.
But even with its relatively restrictive spending limits, the NHL economy is robust, and $100 million contracts are not unheard of. Below, check out our rundown of the NHL players who have the highest total salary on each team, ranked by their 2017-18 salaries. Contract data was obtained from Spotrac.
- J&K has highest share of 5 per cent budget allocation in health sector across country: LG
- RBI expected to hold rates on uncertainty over new COVID-19 variant
- Best 128GB pen drive in India
- Best 256GB flash drive in India
- Delhi reports first case of the new Omicron COVID-19 strain