The highest-paying jobs at Google [RANKED]
But there are a bunch of other roles needed to keep the company running smoothly, and Google is willing to pay top dollar for the best candidates, according to salary data we pulled from Glassdoor.
Salary data on Glassdoor is based on anonymous salary reports that were voluntarily shared by both current and recent employees.
Note: All figures refer to base salaries and do not include bonuses. Salaries also vary based on experience.
This is an update of a post originally written by Karyne Levy and Matt Lynley.
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India